- The prediction model is fitted on a modified inverted rank score. A high score means that a rider is likely to end up high in the ranking.
- The ‘Avg odds’ column is the average of the three best odds of an outright winner bet on the rider. This average is based on the odds published on oddschecker on Saturday April 3, around 10:00 p.m.
- The ‘Odds rank’ column is the rank of the rider when sorted on the average of the three best odds.
- We are continuously improving our prediction models and some type of predictions may be better than others. Always combine these cycling predictions with other information.
- The predictions are generated for the riders on the startlist that we downloaded the 3rd of April. from PCS.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to send us a message.
|Rank||Rider||score||Avg odds||Odds rank|
|1||Wout van Aert||100.0||4.44||1|
|2||Mathieu van der Poel||74.3||4.62||2|
|7||Greg Van Avermaet||52.5||45.00||13|
|9||Dylan van Baarle||43.3||37.33||9|